Best Areas to Scallop
- Steinhatchee/Keaton Beach.
- Crystal River.
- Homosassa - an hour north of Tampa.
- Port St. Joe (between Panama City and Apalachicola) and Cape San Blas.
- Keaton Beach.
- Bayport Pier & Hernando Beach.
- Where can I fish in Steinhatchee? - Steinhatchee Fishing SpotsSteinhatchee River: This beauty holds... (Read more)
- Where can I find scallop in Steinhatchee? - Favorite spots include 6 miles north (Big... (Read more)
- How safe is Steinhatchee FL? - Is Steinhatchee, FL Safe? The C grade... (Read more)
- Is there a beach in Steinhatchee FL? - Another family-friendly location near town is Hagens... (Read more)
- Can you go scalloping without a boat? - If you don't have your own boat,... (Read more)
- Where is the best place to go scalloping? - The Florida Bay Scallop has a very... (Read more)
- What do you wear for scalloping? - Wear sunscreen or a shirt to protect... (Read more)
- Can you scallop in Weeki Wachee? - Take your cleaned scallops on ice to... (Read more)
- Can you scallop in Cedar Key? - Scallop fishing in Cedar Key is highly... (Read more)
- How can you tell a real scallop from a scallop? - Genuine scallops have fibers that run lengthwise... (Read more)