- 2nd Street Cafe – Cedar Key, FL. 2nd Street Cafe, Cedar Key's newest breakfast (until 11am!) and lunch restaurant is located on historic 2nd Street next door to the Cedar Key Welcome Center. ...
- Big Deck Raw Bar. ...
- Duncans on the Gulf. ...
- Island Room Restaurant. ...
- Steamers Clam Bar & Grill. ...
- Tony's Seafood Restaurant.
- Is fishing good in Cedar Key? - Cedar Key has one of the best... (Read more)
- Where can I fish in Cedar Key? - Good Fishing Spots Near Cedar Key, FloridaThe... (Read more)
- Can you fish in Cedar Key Florida? - A part of Florida's Big Bend, Cedar... (Read more)
- Are there sharks in Cedar Key Florida? - The water temperatures have slipped into the... (Read more)
- What fish are in season in Cedar Key? - Cedar Key Fishing Spots Deadman's Key: You... (Read more)
- What is Cedar Key known for? - About an hour's drive southwest of Gainesville,... (Read more)
- Is Cedar Key worth visiting? - Lots of things to do in Cedar... (Read more)
- Can you swim at Cedar Key? - The Cedar Key Public Swimming Beach In... (Read more)
- Is Cedar Key a nice place to live? - This stunning and oftentimes secret town in... (Read more)
- Is Cedar Key a good place to retire? - Cedar Key is a Working Waterfront Community... (Read more)