Who is called the father of prose?
 William Tyndale. Sir William Tyndale(Tindill/Tyndill/Tyndall) is considered to be the father of the English prose.
Who was the most famous Indian writers in English?
10 Famous Indian Authors You Must Read
- Chetan Bhagat. Cited by The New York Times in 2008 as the biggest selling English language novelist in India's history, Chetan Bhagat is author, screenwriter, columnist and TV personality. ...
- Amrita Pritam. ...
- Jhumpa Lahiri. ...
- Khushwant Singh. ...
- R. K. Narayan. ...
- Rabindranath Tagore. ...
- Ruskin Bond. ...
- Vikram Seth.
Who is the first woman writer in India?
Who is the first novelist of India?
Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay
Who started English in India?
Who is the father of Indian English?
Who is known as the father of English in India?
Which country created English?
Why is English not a Romance language?
Despite a dictionary packed with Latin-derived vocabulary words, the English language can't officially tout itself as a Romance language. In fact, English is considered a Germanic language, putting it in the same family as German, Dutch, and Afrikaans languages.
Is English hard to learn?
Billions of people study English around the world, making it the third most widespread native language, and many are enrolled in an English speaking course as an adult or from a young age. It has been called one of the most difficult languages to learn.
- What Scripture talks about revival?
- When did the revival of romantic poetry start?
- What does revival mean?
- Who started Pentecostalism?
- What is the history of English poetry?
- What is the purpose of church revival?
- What is revival in the church?
- What is the purpose of romanticism?
- What is romanticism and what are the characteristics of romantic poetry?
- What is the synonym of revival?
You will be interested
- How did the world start in Buddhism?
- What National Day is March 5th?
- What is considered Western civilization?
- What is the early Western music?
- What are top 10 English songs?
- Who was born on March 5?
- What is the origin of Jubilee?
- What factors in Western Europe created the need for a renaissance?
- How did the Renaissance influence Western civilization?
- What is considered Western art?