A few changes in your diet can reduce cholesterol and improve your heart health:
- Reduce saturated fats. Saturated fats, found primarily in red meat and full-fat dairy products, raise your total cholesterol. ...
- Eliminate trans fats. ...
- Eat foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids. ...
- Increase soluble fiber. ...
- Add whey protein.
- Is fluke and flounder the same thing? - All Fluke Are Flounder but Not All... (Read more)
- How can you tell a flounder from a fluke? - Therefore, a fluke is a flounder, but... (Read more)
- Is fluke fish good to eat? - Fluke flesh is white, very mild, delicate... (Read more)
- What does fluke fish taste like? - Raw Flounder ranges from tan, to pinkish,... (Read more)
- Is flounder a good fish to eat? - Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits. Found at... (Read more)
- Is Cod a good fish to eat? - Cod is a healthful type of fish... (Read more)
- What is the tastiest fish? - What Is the Best Fish to Eat?Cod.... (Read more)
- Which country has the best fish? - The Bahamas are arguably the home of... (Read more)
- Is Alaskan flounder healthy to eat? - Some studies also suggest they reduce the... (Read more)
- Can you eat flounder everyday? - Flounder/sole -- once a week at most.... (Read more)