What was the Kushan empire known for?
The Kushans in general were also great patrons of Buddhism, and, starting with Emperor Kanishka, they also employed elements of Zoroastrianism in their pantheon. They played an important role in the spread of Buddhism to Central Asia and China.
Where is the Kushan Empire?
Who founded Kushan empire?
What does Kushan mean?
: a Saka people invading India from central Asia, formerly having a ruling house with control extending over northwest India, much of present-day west Pakistan, and the Ganges valley to Benares, and eventually becoming absorbed as Kshatriyas or Sudras.
What does Mahayana mean?
: a liberal and theistic branch of Buddhism comprising sects chiefly in China and Japan, recognizing a large body of scripture in addition to the Pali canon, and teaching social concern and universal salvation — compare theravada.
Who was Kanishka Class 6?
Ans: Kanishka was the famous ruler of the Kushana dynasty. He organized a Buddhist council where scholars used to discuss important issues, Q13.
Why was silk so expensive class 6?
Silk was expensive because it was brought all the way from China, crossing dangerous roads through mountains and deserts. People who lived along the routes demanded payments for allowing the traders to pass through. This increased the cost of silk.
Where did the Romans Find Gold Class 6?
Many Roman gold coins are found in India, especially at ancient ports. Traders travelling to and from India sailed along the coasts of countries. But in monsoons, they used the monsoon winds to travel faster, directly crossing the Arabian Sea or the Bay of Bengal.
Who started silk route in India?
Who is called Lord of Dakshinapath?
Gautamiputra Shri Satakarni
What is the Silk Road and why is it important?
The Silk Road was important because it helped to generate trade and commerce between a number of different kingdoms and empires. This helped for ideas, culture, inventions, and unique products to spread across much of the settled world.
Is Agora still up?
After Evolution closed in an exit scam in March 2015, Agora replaced it as the largest darknet market....Agora (online marketplace)
|Type of site||Darknet market|
Who created the Dark Web?
What is the most visited site in the world?
What does dark web contain?
The Dark Web is only a small fraction (0.
How was dark web created?
In the late 1990s, two research organizations in the US Department of Defense drove efforts to develop an anonymized and encrypted network that would protect the sensitive communications of US spies. This secret network would not be known or accessible to ordinary internet surfers.
Is it legal to surf the dark web?
Using Tor to access and browse the dark web is not illegal*. ... Surfing the dark web might not be illegal. But visiting certain sites, or making certain purchases, through the dark web is illegal. If you use the dark web to purchase illegal drugs or firearms, that's illegal.
Where did the dark web come from?
Origins. "Darknet" was coined in the 1970s to designate networks isolated from ARPANET (the government-founded military/academical network which evolved into the Internet), for security purposes.
When was the Dark Web founded?
- Did the baby penguin survive in dynasties?
- What were the major accomplishments of the Qing Dynasty?
- Who was the last ruler of Khilji dynasty?
- How did the Jin Dynasty start?
- What does the Egyptian head mean?
- Who was the last emperor of Mauryan dynasty?
- Who was the main ruler of Kushan dynasty?
- Did box braids originate in Egypt?
- How did Nanda dynasty end?
- Who invented medicine in ancient Egypt?
You will be interested
- Who was the first emperor of the Shang Dynasty?
- How do you pronounce the Chinese name Zhou?
- Who was the last king of Joseon?
- What language do the Greek gods speak?
- Which Roman emperor created the Bible?
- What inventions did the Zhou Dynasty make?
- What is the most interesting Chinese dynasty?
- Who was the emperor in the Tang Dynasty?
- Who is the emperor of Zhou Dynasty?
- How did the Xia dynasty end?