Yellow and chartreuse are fish-catchers because, simply put, they get seen. A study performed at the Virginia Institute of Marine Sciences showed that striped bass see yellow and chartreuse better than other colors as they are smack dab in the middle of the striped bass's visual range.
- How do you catch striped bass on Long Island Sound? - Drop your baits back behind the boat... (Read more)
- What is the best time to fish for striped bass? - The best time of day to catch... (Read more)
- What can I fish for in Long Island Sound? - With over 100 species of fish found... (Read more)
- What is the best bait for striped bass? - Best Baits for Striped BassLive Eels as... (Read more)
- What size hooks for striped bass? - What size circle hook is best for... (Read more)
- Where is the best striped bass fishing? - The 9 Best Striper Fishing Towns in... (Read more)