With over 100 species of fish found in Long Island Sound, anglers can enjoy some of the very best striped bass, bluefish, summer flounder, scup, hickory shad, black sea bass and tautog fishing along the entire coast.
- How do you catch striped bass on Long Island Sound? - Drop your baits back behind the boat... (Read more)
- What is the best time to fish for striped bass? - The best time of day to catch... (Read more)
- What is the best bait for striped bass? - Best Baits for Striped BassLive Eels as... (Read more)
- What size hooks for striped bass? - What size circle hook is best for... (Read more)
- What color lures do striped bass like? - Yellow and chartreuse are fish-catchers because, simply... (Read more)
- Where is the best striped bass fishing? - The 9 Best Striper Fishing Towns in... (Read more)