The best time of day to catch striped bass is early morning from dawn until about 2 hours after sunrise and late afternoon from 2 hours before sunset until dusk. Fishing for striped bass can be even better in the hours before a major cold front or rain event arrives.
- How do you catch striped bass on Long Island Sound? - Drop your baits back behind the boat... (Read more)
- What can I fish for in Long Island Sound? - With over 100 species of fish found... (Read more)
- What is the best bait for striped bass? - Best Baits for Striped BassLive Eels as... (Read more)
- What size hooks for striped bass? - What size circle hook is best for... (Read more)
- What color lures do striped bass like? - Yellow and chartreuse are fish-catchers because, simply... (Read more)
- Where is the best striped bass fishing? - The 9 Best Striper Fishing Towns in... (Read more)