Drop your baits back behind the boat and wait for the bite. Stripers are especially finicky fish and will often mouth or tail-slap a bait before committing. Pay careful attention to your rod tips and be sure to change your baits every 15-20 minutes.
- What is the best time to fish for striped bass? - The best time of day to catch... (Read more)
- What can I fish for in Long Island Sound? - With over 100 species of fish found... (Read more)
- What is the best bait for striped bass? - Best Baits for Striped BassLive Eels as... (Read more)
- What size hooks for striped bass? - What size circle hook is best for... (Read more)
- What color lures do striped bass like? - Yellow and chartreuse are fish-catchers because, simply... (Read more)
- Where is the best striped bass fishing? - The 9 Best Striper Fishing Towns in... (Read more)