2. Get through the security screening
- Remove jackets, belts and all metal items.
- Empty your pockets.
- Make sure your drinking water bottle is empty or it may be confiscated.
- Put everything, including documents, into your bag.
- Place your LAG* bag and laptop in a separate tray.
- Proceed through the metal detector.
- Can you fish at Point Pleasant Beach? - Point Pleasant Beach NJ offers some of... (Read more)
- How far is the Canyon from Point Pleasant NJ? - Hudson Canyon is the poster child for... (Read more)
- What should I wear to a fishing charter? - ClothingWindbreaker. This will protect you from spray... (Read more)
- How much do you tip the first mate on a fishing charter? - Consider tipping the captain $50 and each... (Read more)
- How much do you tip a charter crew? - In general, brokers advise tipping between 5... (Read more)
- Should you tip a fishing charter? - Just like the waiters at your favorite... (Read more)
- How much do you tip a deckhand on a charter? - The customary gratuity is 15-20% of the... (Read more)
- Do you tip a private pilot? - No guidelines exist for tipping private charter... (Read more)
- Can you fly fish in the ocean? - Yes, you can fly fish any body... (Read more)
- Can I fly fish anywhere? - You can fly fish just about anywhere... (Read more)