Fish become more active and are more likely to take a properly presented bait when the water temperature is in the range they prefer....Fish Temperatures
- Largemouth Bass: 65-75.
- Smallmouth Bass: 65-70.
- Rock Bass: 70-74.
- White Bass: 65-70.
- White Crappie: 71-75.
- Black Crappie: 71-75.
- Walleye: 64-70.
- Yellow Perch: 68-72.
- What fish are biting this time of year in South Carolina? - Warm waters bring seasonal and tropical species.... (Read more)
- Where are the fish biting in South Carolina? - Here are 11 Great Fishing Spots in... (Read more)
- What saltwater fish are biting this time of year? - Barracuda. While these fast, toothy trophies seem... (Read more)
- Why do fish stop biting? - Once the water temperature gets too hot... (Read more)
- Is it bad to go fishing after it rains? - Rainy weather also creates desirable conditions for... (Read more)
- Is River fishing good in the rain? - Yes, fishing is often better than normal... (Read more)
- Why do fish stop biting after a storm? - Bass are lazy after a thunderstorm. They're... (Read more)
- Where do fish go during a storm? - Many fish are also highly sensitive to... (Read more)
- How do you fish a river after rain? - Don't Get Washed Out: 8 Tips For... (Read more)
- Do fish bite when it's 50 degrees? - The bigger a bass is the more... (Read more)