What are some of the long term consequences of the Neolithic revolution?
The Neolithic Revolution's long term effects included population growth, trade, the creation of social classes, security, government, new diseases, new products, and pets.
What is one change to human societies as a result of the Neolithic Revolution?
The agricultural revolution had a variety of consequences for humans. It has been linked to everything from societal inequality—a result of humans' increased dependence on the land and fears of scarcity—to a decline in nutrition and a rise in infectious diseases contracted from domesticated animals.
What is the most significant change from the shift into the Neolithic age from the Paleolithic?
People lived more towards lakes and rivers instead of caves, and tree trunks. This led to the change of the jobs of the society. Unlike Paleolithic time's, man could have more leisure time to spend. This led him to broaden the society he was living in and led to increased populations in the Neolithic Age.
What is another name for Neolithic Age?
New Stone Age
What event triggered the Neolithic Revolution?
Most archaeologists believed this sudden blossoming of civilization was driven largely by environmental changes: a gradual warming as the Ice Age ended that allowed some people to begin cultivating plants and herding animals in abundance. One part of humankind turned its back on foraging and embraced agriculture.
What animals lived during the Stone Age Iron Age?
Mastodons, saber-toothed cats, giant ground sloths and other megafauna roamed. Stone Age humans hunted large mammals, including wooly mammoths, giant bison and deer.
- How did the Neolithic revolution affect population?
- What was the Columbian Exchange ap human geography?
- Who were the first people in Britain?
- What inventions were made in the Neolithic Age?
- What is a synonym for Neolithic?
- What impact did the Neolithic Revolution have on the social structures of early societies?
- How does the Neolithic revolution affect us today?
- What was good about the Neolithic revolution?
- Are we in the Iron Age?
- What was the tool-making technique of the Neolithic period?
You will be interested
- What is the oldest stone circle in Britain?
- What was an important result of the Neolithic Revolution?
- How did the Neolithic revolution transform?
- What environmental conditions enabled the Neolithic Revolution?
- What era is Cromlech?
- Where is Kishkindha situated?
- How was the Ambum Stone created?
- Where was the Ambum stone found?
- What is the Ambum stone?
- Where was Kishkindha in Ramayana?