As the river turns from brackish to fresh, you can also find Specks (Crappie), Largemouth Bass, and Catfish.
- Stockton Park.
- Stinson Park.
- Memorial Park.
- George Crady Bridge Fishing Pier State Park.
- Mill Cove.
- Fort George Island Cultural State Park.
- Sisters Creek Park and Boat Ramp.
- Ortega River Railroad Bridge.
- What fish are biting in Jacksonville? - When fishermen think Florida inshore or coastal... (Read more)
- Where can I catch trout in Jacksonville FL? - In fact, 8 to 10 pound trout... (Read more)
- Why is Jacksonville Beach water brown? - The water at the Jax beaches tends... (Read more)
- Is the beach open in Jacksonville FL? - In addition to limits on activities, beaches... (Read more)
- Are there sharks in Jacksonville Beach? - Before June 10, it had been about... (Read more)
- Is Jacksonville Beach Safe? - With a crime rate of 41 per... (Read more)
- Does Jacksonville Beach have a boardwalk? - Jacksonville Beach Boardwalk The boardwalk between the... (Read more)
- What is Jacksonville Beach known for? - Found along northeast Florida's "First Coast," Jacksonville... (Read more)
- Is Jacksonville safe? - Let's cut to the chase — crime... (Read more)
- Is Jacksonville Beach free? - It's $3 for the first two hours... (Read more)