What is another name for a vassal?
Vassal Synonyms - WordHippo Thesaurus....What is another word for vassal?
What's a vassal king?
A vassal king is a king that owes allegiance to another king or emperor. This situation occurred in England after the Norman invasion of 1066.
Could a knight be a vassal?
It was their job to protect their land and they were usually knights but did not have to be. Sometimes knights were vassals but also did not have to be. ... Knights were mounted soldiers who fought against any enemies or invaders and also payed allegiance to the king to try their best and protect the land.
Why do you think were the peasant unwilling to invest in their land?
The peasants are not willing to invest in their lands because they are already have taken the loan from the zamindars with the high loan interest. After that, they do not want to invest anything more in their land. They are also quite not sure that whether their land will be with them in the future or not./span>
- How does a guild work?
- What it means to be knighted?
- What does a vassal state mean?
- What was the responsibility of the vassal?
- How do you use ineptitude in a sentence?
- What is a vassal treaty?
- What legal law means?
- Whats does state mean?
- What are the roles in feudalism?
- What is the correct definition of assail?
You will be interested
- How do you use dissent in a sentence?
- What is a tribute state?
- Is Malang a flop?
- What is the meaning of Mane in Urdu?
- Who is the heroine of ek villain 2?
- Is the vessel free NYC?
- Who is the brand ambassador of villain perfume?
- What is a medieval Villein?
- Who is the strongest Cardinal hero?
- Why do town names end in Ville?